Hi, I'm Jamie, the brains behind Sew Brainy Designs. I'm a science nerd at heart, but I was also that kid that wanted to make all the crafts. Quilting has definitely been the one that stuck and I love to share my creative passion!
I love to design bold graphic-style quilts that are somewhat minimalistic. I've definitely learned that big blocks and big pieces are my jam! And that's what what you'll find when you look around this site. I challenge myself to use fabric wisely (hey, it's $$$), and I'm a big fan of a speedy make. Plus, my patterns can take most any fabric you throw in them. So no matter what quilty skill level you are at, these patterns are definitely doable!
Thanks for stopping by!
- The Modern Quilt Guild Journal (Issue 3) - Fingertrap Quilt
- Quilts and More (Spring 2021) - Follow the Rainbow Quilt
- Love Patchwork & Quilting (Issue 97) - Sugar Rush Quilt
- Make it Modern (Issue 37) - Bursting Bullseye Quilt
- The Modern Quilt Guild Modern Monthly (Issue 7 - 2020) - Quadsville Quilt & the Cornered Block
- Quilts and More (Summer 2020) - Rays of Sunshine Baby Quilt
- Make it Modern (Issue 31) - Modular Motion Wall Quilt